Year 1 number & place value worksheets are available in this section.We will first describe the programme of study and then worksheets.
Programme of study.
The Programme of study of Math for Year 1 is described below.
- Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number.
- Count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals; count in multiples of 2s, 5s and 10s e.g.
- 2 ,4,6,8,10,15,20.
- Given a number, identify 1 more and 1 less e.g.
- 20 is more than 10.
- 25 is less than 40.
- Identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line, and use the language of: equal to, more than, less than (fewer), most, least.
- Read and write numbers from 1 to 20 in numerals and words e.g.
- 1-One, 2-Two,3-three,4-Four,5-Five. etc.
All Worksheets of Year 1 are designed on basis of national Curriculum of Year 1 Number,Counting And Place Value Worksheets.