All worksheets of Reception class are carefully designed according to latest National Curriculum.Please visit following sections to download worksheets.All our worksheets are free to download.
The early years foundation stage (EYFS) sets standards for the learning, development and care of your child from birth to 5 years old. You will find all worksheets and related curriculum for EYFS.
Early Learning Mathematics Goals.
The goals of Mathematics for EYFS(Reception) pupils is to provide the opportunity to learn,practice and improve their skills in,
- counting numbers
- understand and recognize numbers
- read and write the numbers reliably and confidently from 1 to 20.
- learn shapes,spaces and measure.
- learn to place these numbers in ascending and descending order.
- learn which number is one-more or one-less than a given number.
- learn the concept of double,half,sharing of numbers.
- calculating addition and subtraction operations of two single -digit numbers.
- learn about size, weight, capacity, position, distance, time and money to compare quantities and objects and to solve problems.
- recognise, create and describe patterns.
- explore characteristics of everyday objects and shapes and use mathematical language to describe them.
UK government has published the latest Program of study for EYFS pupils.
All our worksheets are based on this curriculum.So help your child with mathematics. Parents should help children by everday life as numbers are everywhere :
- at home -in the kitchen- on pages in a book
- in the street- on doors - on car number plates - on buses
- while out shopping - on the shop till - on shelves - in shop windows